Monday, July 29, 2013

work life balance

I am certainly getting less enchanted with the whole "work" for a living thing.

 I'll clarify by saying that I know I must work.  But I am starting to day-dream about Hobby Jobs.

 the kind that you see people doing and you think...

 ~that must be amazing - to do what you love every day. to LIVE your passion.~

examples of Hobby jobs.

Ski Patrol
Dive Instructor
sport shop owner
Dog daycare worker/owner
probably every single person working at Sugru

things like this... where its just fun everyday.

 I don't mind my job, I love the people, the work is generally interesting enough to keep me awake.  I have a great wage and its a great great company.

but no one dreams of being a Sr. Payroll Administrator when they are kids. ever.

but the issue is... what would I do?

I like "people" aspect more and more. I want to be motivating. Inspiring, and to make people think that the impossible in their lives is possible

how?

to be pondered further

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.